Friday, May 16, 2008

the House Slave

Nope.. it's not the supplementary book from Harry Potter series in regard to Dobby and the what nots. It's also not the title of a b-grade horror movie. Or an indie movie, thank you very much.

I resigned from my job in mid march after much nagging from my "muzzer". (Partly also because almost half of my pay was in gas from travelling to and fro, and also for "parent support". Geez...what's the point when you're earning to feed the economy and not yourself???!)

So now I'm the official house slave.
I clean, wash, cook and do groceries. I'm also my mom's personal masseuse.
Not that i'm complaining. I get to read, listen to music and go shopping after hours, unlike my way unruly sched. when doing retail. My only gripe is that the working hours are REALLY long.

*SIGH*

No comments: