Thursday, June 19, 2008

UKM, HERE I COME!!

I'm going to study in Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia! And I'm going to study anthropology!
WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, forgive me for being a little mente loca, but, but I'm just thrilled to go there!
Wanna know why?

1) I don't need to fight for my major in Sophomore year.
2) I DO want to study Anthropology.
3) I've lots of familiar faces there. Schoolmates from CLB, CBN and SABS. I guess it does pay to move around a lot. XD
4) Although I was half prepared to fly over to Sabah, but I get to be in KL!! Which means that i won't miss out on Kaleo's visit to M'sia, (hopefully) not miss any DBSK concerts anymore, and the most crucial fact of all....

THE CITY BUM'S BACK IN TOWN!

5) The uni's away from the city, but yet not too far away. A girl's gotta study, non mon ami?
6) The library's FAMOUS. Need I say more??
7) My dad got his Masters there...

XP
The last one was unnecessary.

In case you were wondering, I missed out on the concerts because....
Rising Sun: I was being "relocated" from KL to Kuantan a.k.a. Ham Yue Land .
O : I was busy sitting for my SAT, STPM and TOEFL. All within a month. The whole experience was as good as attempting suicide.
(DBSK? AGAIN? They seem to be the only thing i ever talk about! SHEEEEEEEEESH....)

Heck, who cares now anyway? UKM, here i come!!!

No comments: