Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Of nauseating things but nonetheless makes you say “oh, S***!!”.



It’s two friggin’ a.m. over here and I’m finally out of the john. Which would mean that I have been in the loo for a record of two and a half hours. It just so amazing, what your body is willing to punish you for not eating enough roughage. Which might explain why the world has a rich collection of sadists. (Hannibal Lecter, anyone?)

Honestly, who would want to volunteer for such an enterprise? It was not to my amusement as I figured out within the cramped four walls of why, we English speaking sapiens, call people we dislike as “pain in the ass/butt/derriere” etc. I can assure you, that by the end of the first half hour, you would be pondering upon the question of “ am I in the Inquisition?” and “ If I am, would I rather be burned at the stake, beheaded by a guillotine, or having my own guts torturing the living daylights out of me?”. What more when the torturing session lasts four times longer. *oh, JOY.....*

If you don’t believe me, abstain from any veggies/fruit or pop two iron pills. What will ensure would prove to be a taste of pure hell on earth.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I agree but I contemplate the list inform should acquire more info then it has.